Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Heather Brown Surf Art Yoga Pants Now Available!

Aloha everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season! We are, the weather has been beautiful and we just got back from the finals of the 2010 Billabong Pipeline Masters. Congrats to Jeremy Flores on his win!

I just received my Yoga Pants from our printers and they look great and feel even better! They are made of 100% organic cotton and printed with water based inks. Green With Aloha!


You can find them on my website and at select retailers. Here are a few pictures

Heather Brown Art Surf Girl Yoga Pant in Blue

Heather Brown Art Surf Girl Yoga Pant in Green

No comments:

Post a Comment