Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, October 8, 2010

New Organic Cotton Tote Bags and New Originals!

Aloha Friends!

Another absolutely beautiful day here on the North Shore is upon us and I was just lucky enough to go pick up my new 100% Organic Cotton Tote bags that are printed with water based inks right here in Hawai'i. I am really happy with this bag and design for that special need to hide 1 or two re-usabe bags in a purse or such because they are a bit smaller and less bulky for those quick drug store trips or small grocery trips. The overall size of the bag is 13"x15" and is certified organic. Here is a picture!



I also just added two new originals to my site. These are really special pieces because they will both be featured on tee shirts made from certified organic cotton also. I hope the shirts will be done from the printer next week, but the originals are available now on my site. They are both 12"x16" and painted on wood with gallery wrap profiles, so there is no need to frame them because the painting wraps around the edges.



Well, I hope you like all the newness! Time to go enjoy the rest of the beautiful afternoon.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment