Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

New framed Artist Proof Silkscreen prints!

Aloha All!


It's been a busy weekend for us here on the North Shore. We had fun waves for the end of the week and we were able to pick up some great old construction materials from an old beach house that was being torn down near Sunset Beach. This wood seemed to be the perfect material to frame the 6 hand made and hand highlighted artist proof silkscreen prints that I finished last week called "Morning Blue". What better material to frame surf art then wood that has seen some of the best surf on the planet pass by each winter season!


These frames were all designed and built here in my North Shore studio. Each frame is totally unique and green with aloha! There are only 6 available, available on my website.


Heather Brown Surf Art, "Morning Blue" AP Silkscreen #5/6

Heather Brown Surf Art, "Morning Blue" AP Silkscreen #1/6


No comments:

Post a Comment