Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Website Special!!

Aloha!

In the spirit of giving and giving thanks, from December 1- December 25  every order placed on my website, www.heatherbrownart.com , will receive a free Holiday card as seen below! (while supplies last)
**Just make sure to add "Holiday Special" to the "Instructions to Seller" area when you are checking out*

Heather Brown Art, "Peace Bird" Holiday Card

Every order placed on my website, www.heatherbrownart.com , for $100.00 or more will receive one of my organic cotton "Owl" tote bags (while supplies last) **Just make sure to add "Holiday Special" to the "Instructions to Seller" area when you are checking out**

Heather Brown Surf Art "Owl" Tote Bag

Hope you all have a Great Holiday Season filled with family, friends, and Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, got my "bonus" card in the mail. Great blog, really like the new bird paintings. We love our (colder) ocean here too and really appreciate your work.

    Becky
    www.littlewickies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete