Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Heather Brown Surf Art New Hoodies and Tee's!

Merry Christmas Eve!

What a beautiful North Shore morning, ready to go hit the beach and find some nice glassy waves today!

Before I go, I just posted 3 new items to my website that you can see below. The design was a really popular design I put out a couple years ago based on a painting that I did called "Outer Reef"Back by popular demand, here it is! The zip hoodies are Unisex regular fit eco-heather (38% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester, 12% naturally occurring rayon) l/s zip hoodie. This lightweight hoodie is printed with all water based inks for a great feel and low environmental impact. I also printed some 100% organic cotton men's tees with the same design.

ALSO!!!! I have a special 3 day holiday special on the Zip Hoodies, if you purchase between now and 12/26/10 you can get your zip hoodie for only $40! They normally sell for $60, so hurry up and get your order in before the strike of midnite on the 26th!

High Tide by Heather Brown. Organic cotton "Outer Reef" tee in heather grey.
High Tide by Heather Brown. Eco-friendly "Outer Reef" zip hoodie in heather  grey. 
High Tide by Heather Brown. Eco-friendly "Outer Reef" zip hoodie in heather blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment