Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Heather Brown Surf Art Releases 4 New Matted Prints

Good Morning! and What a Beautiful morning it is on The North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii today!!

I am so happy to announce that I have just release 4 new matted prints to my line and they are now available on my website
All of my matted prints available in multiple sizes are printed on 100% Sugar Cane paper which is a byproduct of the sugar industry, this pulp would usually be burned or thrown in landfills, the clever paper company we work with has taken this pulp and turned it into beautiful paper for printing art on and as always with my company we try and stay Green With Aloha!

All of my matted prints are hand signed on the mat and all of them are available framed with reclaimed wood frames that are built right here at my studio on the North Shore!

The first one is from the original art that I created this past year for the 2011 Honolulu Surf Film Festival held at the Honolulu Academy of Arts Doris Duke Theatre.
Clicking on the picture below will take you directly to the website for purchase.
Heather Brown created the original art for the 2011 Honolulu Surf Film Festival

Wahine He'e Nalu was the second piece in my Surf Girl series and the limited edition giclees sold out in less than 90 days which at the time made this my fastest selling edition! I am so happy with how the matted print came out, the colors and textures are so rich and bold.
Clicking on the picture below will take you directly to the website for purchase.
North Shore Oahu Hawaii Artist Heather Brown's "Wahine He'e Nalu"

Lahaina Shores has long been one of my favorite pieces with one of the giclees hanging predominantly in our home. It is now available as a signed and matted print available in 2 sizes.
Clicking on the picture below will take you directly to the website for purchase.

Heather Brown's "Lahaina Shores"

And lastly, I have just released another all time favorite, Tropical Paradise. Tropical Paradise to me represents so many things that I love about Hawai'i. I am so happy with the print and I think that it will bring smiles to so many peoples face. It is available in 3 sizes.

Clicking on the picture below will take you directly to the website for purchase.


Tropical Paradise by Hawai'i Artist Heather Brown

1 comment:

  1. oh tropical paradise is my absolute favorite! we saw it while in waikiki on our honeymoon and fell in love. hoping to purchase this print for my birthday in july. :)

    ReplyDelete