Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Heather Brown Releases 3 New IPhone Cases for Spring 2012!

Aloha!

I hope you are all having a great weekend! Beautiful here in Hawai'i and it really feels like Spring has Sprung!
To celebrate the season, I have teamed up with Tru Protection (A USA based company) in producing 3 new IPhone Cases for use with IPhone 4 and 4S. These cases like my past ones are all made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic. Green With Aloha!
15% of Sales from each case also benefit some great organizations that I love to work with which is a great bonus!!

Sea Siren has long been considered one of my trademark images and was even featured in the Bethany Hamilton movie, "Soul Surfer" Now it is available for a limited time for your IPhone 4/4S. 15% of all purchases of this case will go directly to The Kokua Hawai'i Foundation, an organization led by Kim and Jack Johnson here on the North Shore of Oahu. To find out more about the Kokua Hawai'i Foundation check out there website: Kokua Hawaii Foundation

Clicking on the image below will take you directly to my website where you can purchase this IPhone Case

Sea Siren IPhone Case by North Shore Surf Artist Heather Brown

Three Little Birds was an original piece that I painted specifically for use on this case and showed and sold the piece at my Venice Beach show last year. 15% off all sales on this case will go directly to help support The Wyland Foundation. To find out more about this great organization, please check out their website: The Wyland Foundation

Clicking on the image below will take you directly to my website where you can purchase this IPhone Case
Hawaii Artist Heather Brown's 3 Little Birds IPhone Case

Double Overhead has long been one of my favorite's and I was so happy when we were experimenting with images for the new line of IPhone cases because it looked as if the art was made to go on this case!
15% of the sales from this case will go directly to help support the Sea Thos Foundation. Please check them out at their website: Sea Thos Foundation

Clicking on the image below will take you directly to my website where you can purchase this IPhone Case
The Surf Art of Heather Brown "Double Overhead" IPhone Case

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! Great timing too as my current iphone case is breaking. :)
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete