Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pint Glasses by Heather Brown for your Spring and Summer Fun!

Aloha!

Well we have finally seen some sun up on the North Shore of Oahu yesterday and today and my mind is starting to really wander it's way into Spring and Summer! ALthough we sacrifice some better surf in the summer, I love the warm sand, the hotter and drier days and the crystal clear warmer waters that summer brings.
Spring and Summer are also the best entertaining times whether you are just entertaining you and your partners or families or entertaining the whole block. We just released an edition of 4 new 16 ounce glasses to liven up your entertaining, your dorm room, office or just your cabinet space in your home. Chris and I generally pick up a glass on most adventures we take which makes for great memories and people love them when they come visit (also makes it a lot easier to not mix up peoples drinks)
Just recently we decided to make a limited edition of our own with art that I produced for High Tide as well as some of my more recognizable works. They came out great and we have been so happy to be using them in our home with our families and friends. They are all now available online on my website as well as at The Greenroom Gallery in Waikiki. They can be purchased singularly or in sets of 4 as well. I hope you are all enjoying your day and will enjoy the new glasses to add a little extra color to your spaces.

Diamond Head Pint Glass by Heather Brown

High Tide Logo Pint Glass by Heather Brown and High Tide Surf Art

Life at Sea Level Pint Glass by Heather Brown

Sea Siren Pint Glass by Heather Brown Surf Art

Variety Set of 4 Heather Brown Surf Art Pint Glasses

1 comment: