Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Selection of Original Artwork by Heather Brown for the 2011 Greenroom Festival in Yokohama Japan

Aloha!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend or LONG weekend if you were so lucky! I have received some requests for pictures of the original art that I brought with me to the Greenroom Festival for those of you who could not be there in person. Here is a selection of some of the pieces that I brought. Everything sold, but be on the lookout for new originals coming soon! 4 new originals are on their way right now to the Wyland Gallery in Kona, Hawai'i and I will be having a show at the Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa on July 9 where there will be some new original art as well.

Selected works from North Shore Oahu Artist Heather Brown for this years Greenroom Festival in Yokohama Japan

Selected works from North Shore Oahu Surf Artist Heather Brown for this years Greenroom Festival in
Yokohama Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment