Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Heather Brown Surf Art New Limited Edition Giclees Released!

Aloha!

I finally updated my website and added 4 new limited edition giclees that have been released in the past few months. The originals for all of these giclees have already been sold, but there are some hand highlighted artist proofs available.
Let me know what you think of the new releases!
Mahalo,
Heather

Pipe Dreams Limited edition giclee by Heather Brown

Tropical Paradise Limited edition giclee by North Shore Oahu artist Heather Brown

Wahine He'e Nalu Limited edition giclee by Surf Artist Heather Brown

Waikiki Limited edition giclee by Heather Brown

1 comment:

  1. Your art is very stylish and calming. Love all the designs and the bright color.

    ReplyDelete