Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Heather Brown releases new Green with Aloha "Bird Pals" tote bag

Very excited to announce the release of our newest Green with Aloha reusable tote bag! This tote is made from 100% recycled organic cotton, printed with all water based inks and has the print on both sides. This bag is also 100% manufactured and printed in the USA. This is a great way to stop the use and overuse of single use plastic bags or even as a fun beach tote! Now available at the stores around the world that support my art and on my website where we ship worldwide here

hawaii tote bag
Green with Aloha "Bird Pals" tote bag by Hawaii artist Heather Brown

heather brown tote bag
Hawaii surf artist Heather Brown releases new "Bird Pals" tote for Green with Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment