Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jake Shimabukuro and Friends X Heather Brown 1st Annual Concert at The Hawai'i Theatre November 2012

A few years ago I was honored to be asked to create the artwork for the 1st annual Jake Shimabukuro and Friends Concert at the historic Hawai'i Theatre. I had the pleasure of working with Jake Shimabukuro a few years earlier than that on his Japan tour merchandise and he is one of the best humans I have ever been in contact with. We have a few of the original concert posters left from 2012 and we have just got them up on the website and available with worldwide shipping.
Follow the link here for purchasing details: http://www.heatherbrownart.com/collections/greeting-cards/products/jake-shimabukuro-heather-brown-poster


surf art hawaii
Heather Brown Art for the First Annual Jake Shimabukuro and Friends Concert 

No comments:

Post a Comment