Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Heather Brown's "North Shore Holiday" Surf Art Print Now Available!

Aloha!

I am excited to announce that I have just released "North Shore Holiday" as a new signed and matted print available in 2 sizes also available with our reclaimed wood frames made here on the North Shore of Oahu!

The original inspiration for "North Shore Holiday" came a few years back when Chris and I were living on the Island of Kaua'i, Hawai'i. We had both lived on Oahu at different times prior and I had moved over to live with him on Kaua'i for about a year to experience the beautiful garden isle. While we were living there, we would travel back to Oahu pretty regularly for shows, meetings, etc and on one lucky trip we scored great surf in the off season for the North Shore. I remember so vividly walking up the beach path at Off The Wall just at the perfect moment to see Chris score this perfect little barrel riding an old single fin from the 70's. The memory and vision is engrained in my head still to this day. It took me a few years to get around to painting it so I could truly do that vision justice.

Well, here is the piece. Let me know what you think of it!

hawaii art surfing
Surf Art "North Shore Holiday" by Hawaii Artist Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment