Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, August 15, 2014

Heather Brown Releases "La Jolla Sunset" Limited Edition Giclee on Canvas

Happy ALOHA Friday!

Reminder that I will be having a show and book signing with Susan Wickstrand Roche this evening from 6-9 pm Friday August 15, 2014 at Bliss 101 in Encinitas! Free and open to all, hope you can come by!

Today is also the worldwide release day of my first ever published California image "La Jolla Sunset" 
surf art california
Surf Artist Heather Brown created "La Jolla Sunset" for the 2014 UCSD Moore's Cancer Research Center Annual Longboard Luau. The original will be auctioned at the event. Limited Edition Giclees on canvas are now available!

I created La Jolla Sunset for the 2014 UCSD Moore's Cancer Research Center Annual Longboard Luau and Surfing Invitational. The original "La Jolla Sunset" painting will be up for auction at the event this sunday or by proxy bid at the event!

Come by Bliss 101 tonite to say ALOHA and have the first chance to see this piece in person. MAHALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment