Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Heather Brown Releases 3 New Limited Editions from Her Snowboard Collaboration Project with ELAN Skis and Snowboards!

Aloha!

I am so excited to announce my new collaboration project with ELAN Ski and Snowboard Company!
I have been working on this project for the past 6+months and am happy to finally be able to share with you!
The new board collection will be available for the 2014/2015 snow season, I have had a chance to see the actual boards (sorry can't show you yet...but soon!) and they are so beautiful, I can;t wait to ride them!!!

Here are the 3 pieces that I created for ELAN and all 3 are now available as Limited Edition Giclees on canvas as well as each has a hand highlighted Artist Proof Edition.

heather brown gallery
Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown's "Snow Bunny" 

heather brown hawaii
Hawaii Artist Heather Brown releases "Hawaii Sweethearts"

heather brown gallery
Surf Art by Heather Brown "Honolulu Surf"

No comments:

Post a Comment