Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, January 23, 2012

New Exclusive "Waikiki Wahine" Limited Edition Giclee for The Wyland Galleries

Aloha and Happy Monday!

As many of you know, I have been involved with The Wyland Galleries for about 6 years now and they were the first Gallery group that gave my art a chance. I have nothing but love and admiration for the Wyland Galleries and the Artist Wyland himself. It has been such a blessing to be involved with their galleries around the USA, the great team that works with them and to have my art surrounded by great art from around the world!

They have asked me to create a special exclusive limited edition giclee that would be exclusive to their gallery and their collectors. The piece I painted is titled "Waikiki Wahine" The full edition is only of 25 limited edition signed and numbered giclees with an additional hand highlighted Artist Proof edition of only 5. Please contact the WYland Galleries in Haleiwa, Waikiki, Las Vegas, Maui or Lake Tahoe to inquire about getting one of these extremely limited pieces while they last!

"Waikiki Wahine" by North Shore Oahu Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment