Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Heather Brown Featured in Korean Magazine "SIngles"

Aloha!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and a terrific start to 2012!

I wanted to share with you what I received in the mail yesterday from Korea. I was featured in a Korean Fashion/Lifestyle magazine called "Singles"! First time I have ever been interviewed or featured in anything in Korea, I guess my art is starting to spread out a little more. Here is the magazine:

Singles Magazine from Korea Featuring Heather Brown

Heather Brown Feature in Korean Magazine "Singles" Wish I knew what it said!

Full Page Portrait Shot from Korean Magazine Singles of Surf Artist Heather Brown on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii

1 comment:

  1. can you hardly believe it all? way to go my dear friend. im so proud of you and so glad that your vibe travels throughout...its necessary! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete