Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mele Kalikimaka 2011!

Aloha Everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Very Happy Holiday Season and the Very Best for the Upcoming Year 2012!
I also thank each and everyone of you for all of the great support that you have shown me and my art over the years, I am so Thankful to have friends, fans, collectors and people who appreciate and spread my art around the World. I am Thankful for you each and every day and I hope that you enjoy all of the art for years to come. Mahalo Nui Loa

Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou !

Here is a Heather Brown Christmas Tree done by The Gallery Director Iris from The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki.

Heather Brown Christmas Tree at The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki, Hawai'i

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Heather!! I hope you'll have a wonderful Christmas day...
    My Santa Claus will bring to me your art... :-)

    ReplyDelete