Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Heather Brown and High Tide Feature in the Winter Edition of Purple Inc Magazine!

Aloha!

I am so pleased to share the Winter Issue of Purple Inc, a Hawaii made magazine. I was contacted to be a part in their winter issue for my art and also for High Tide Surf Art (our clothing line).

Thank you Purple Inc! If you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, go visit the site and articles by clicking on the images below or here: Purple Inc


High Tide Surf Art Hoodie by Heather Brown on the Cover of the Winter Edition of Purple Inc.
Feature on Heather Brown in the Winter Edition of Purple Inc Magazine. Article by L. Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment