Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, September 19, 2011

New Heather Brown Limited Edition Giclee Just Released!

Aloha!

First off, thank you so much to the great Wyland Oceanfront Gallery in Kona for hosting a great night and artist reception for me this past weekend on the Big Island Of Hawai'i! What a great show and a great chance for me to meet old and new collectors alike as well as some great fans from the Big Island! This was my first Big Island show and I had a great time. If you are interested in originals from the show, there might be a few left over, please contact The Wyland Oceanfront Gallery in Kona for info @(808) 334-0037

At the show I released my newest published limited edition giclee, "Secret Falls".
"Secret Falls" is now available on my website with worldwide shipping or through any of the great galleries that support my artwork around the world, including the Wyland Galleries in Haleiwa, Waikiki, Kona, Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas. Please visit my website, www.heatherbrownart.com to view all of the locations worldwide that you can see and purchase my art.

"Secret Falls" New Limited Edition Giclee Release by North Shore Oahu Artist Heather Brown

Here are a few pictures from the Wyland Kona Show this past Friday Night

Heather Brown Show at The Wyland Oceanfront Gallery in Kona
Heather Brown in front of The Wyland Oceanfront Gallery in Kona on the Big Island of Hawai'i

Some Heather Brown Originals at The Wyland Oceanfront Gallery in Kona,  Hawai'i
Heather Brown with the staff at The Wyland Ocenafront Gallery in Kona


Heather Brown making a hand painted sign with her Art Show story from the Hawai'i News

No comments:

Post a Comment