Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Heather Brown Solo Show at The Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery 9/16/2011



Heather Brown at her home studio on the North Shore of Oahu




Aloha!
 I will be attending my first ever show on Hawai'i's Big Island at The Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery on September 16, 2011.
I will be there showcasing my works of art including limited edition giclee's, Artist Proofs as well as many new originals including a brand new original that is being published into a new limited edition giclee. All of this at the beautiful Wyland Kona Oceanfront gallery, hope to see you there!


More info can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=237050959675187

No comments:

Post a Comment