Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Two New Matted Prints Just Released by Heather Brown

Aloha!

This past weekend at the 2011 Haleiwa Arts Festival, I released 2 new matted prints to the collection!

The first one was a special piece that I did in working up to the Haleiwa Arts Festival and the Hawai'i Canoe Season. The piece is called "Haleiwa Wa'a" The original is a 24x36 and is currently available in the Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa. Here is a shot of "Haleiwa Wa'a"

"Haleiwa Wa'a" by North Shore Oahu Artist Heather Brown

The second release was of the ever popular "Ku'uipo's" I originally painted this piece for my then boyfriend, now husband Chris and the original hangs proudly in our home. I released the limited edition giclees and artist proofs and the edition of 100 plus the 10 AP's sold out in less than 10 months! As there are no more limited edition giclees on canvas, I have decided to release "Ku'uipo's" for a limited time as a matted print. This is a shot of Ku'uipos (Hawaiian for Sweethearts)

"Ku'uipo's matted print by Hawai'i Surf Artist Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment