Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Heather Brown Shows at The Wyland Galleries on Oahu

Aloha and Happy Monday!

Wow! What a weekend! 2 shows with the Wyland Galleries here on Oahu. On Saturday I was with the Wyland Gallery up near my home in Haleiwa and Sunday I was with the Wyland Gallery in Waikiki on Lewers St. Both shows were fantastic! I am always so happy to share my new art with new and old fans alike and between the two days I was able to spend time and talk to so many people and share my love of surf art, the ocean, living green and Hawai'i! Thank you all so much for coming out and if you were not able to make it to either of the shows, here is a little sampling of some of the original art that I brought.
Now time to get ready for Haleiwa Arts Festival this coming up weekend!

Heather Brown Original Art for Wyland Gallery Oahu Shows July 2011 
Rip Curl Artist of the Search Heather Brown Original Art for Wyland Gallery Oahu Shows July 2011 

Heather Brown Surf Art Original Art framed in Reclaimed Woods for Wyland Gallery Oahu Shows July 2011 

Surf Artist Heather Brown Original Art framed in Reclaimed Woods for Wyland Gallery Oahu Shows July 2011 

1 comment: