Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Heather Brown Japan Surf Art Tour Fall 2016

Aloha Everyone!!
Sitting and waiting for my flight over to Japan to spend a week doing shows and working on fun projects!

 First show will be this Saturday , November 19, 2016 at the NEW Heather Brown Gallery in Osaka! Please join us for a fun tropical surf art show celebrating the Gradn Opening of the New Heather Brown Gallery!

tropical hawaii artist
Heather Brown's NEW Gallery in Osaka Grand Opening Show November 19, 2016

Next will be my show in Kyoto Japan on Sunday November 20, 2016. I LOVE Kyoto, especially in the fall!!

Then my short tour will wrap up on Wednesday November 23, 2016 at The Heather Brown Gallery in Daikanyama, Tokyo!

Lots of new art to show, can;t wait to get there!!

Mahalo and Aloha for all of your continued support!

heather brown hawaii art
Heather Brown Surf Art from Hawai'i

No comments:

Post a Comment