Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Heather Brown paints the Iconic Anahulu Bridge (Rainbow Bridge) in Haleiwa, North Shore Oahu, Hawai'i

Aloha!

Here is a piece I painted for a recent group exhibition at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa on the beautiful North Shore of Oahu!
The group show focused on the iconic Anahulu Bridge in Haleiwa. The Anahulu Bridge is often referred to as "Rainbow Bridge" and for many it has been the gateway to the Country, a gateway to some of the largest surf int he world or just a fun place to jump in the river from on a hot summer afternoon. My piece "Rainbow Bridge" is now available as a giclee on canvas, paper and wood print as well as trucker hat!

north shore oahu icon
Hawaii artist Heather Brown paints the iconic Anahulu Bridge (rainbow Bridge) in Haleiwa
 I really love the feel of the wood print too!


Haleiwa art festival
Heather Brown's iconic Rainbow Bridge art printed on wood panel

The piece has such a vintage beach feel that I thought we had to make some hats with the design!

heather brown art
Rainbow Bridge trucker hats by Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment