Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Heather Brown X Chris Viverito surf art at the 2016 Surfboards on Parade in Huntington Beach

Aloha!
Stoked to announce that my husband Chris Viverito and I were honored to be invited to create a surfboard for the 2016 Surfboards on Parade event in Huntington Beach, CA
This is a great event that has 20 shapers and 20 artists paired up to create a fun surf art piece. All the boards will be auctioned off with proceeds going to help fight the battle against skin cancer. If you are interested in a board, please check out the Surfboards on Parade website for bidding details.


hawaii artist
Heather Brown and Chris Viverito team up for the surf art piece for the 2016 surfboards on parade
surf art
Surfboards on Parade 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment