Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, April 29, 2016

Daydream Rainbow by Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown

Happy ALOHA Friday!
I'm happy to be releasing my newest piece "Daydream Rainbow" today!
Daydream Rainbow was originally commissioned to be the main visual for the 2016 Odaiba Hawai'i Festival in Tokyo Japan. I am always excited to be a part of this event each year as it does so much to help children in Japan and you can feel the ALOHA in every step from ono grinds to beautiful hula, great music and Hawai'i based art!
You can now purchase a limited edition giclee on canvas of Daydream Rainbow from the galleries worldwide that support my art or on my website
where we offer worldwide shipping!
Edition size is 250 with an additional 25 hand highlighted artist proofs.
Mahalo and have a great Weekend!!

hawaii artist
Surf Art by Heather Brown. Daydream Rainbow released April 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment