Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, April 27, 2015

Waikiki Coastline by Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown

ALOHA Monday!!! With this weekends south swells, warm water and sunbathed days, it reminds me that SUMMER is right around the corner!!! YEAH! While we love the waves on the North Shore all winter and enjoy the fluffy powder in the mountains, Summer always holds such a special place in my heart! Town days, warm nights, barbecues every weekend, free diving on the North Shore and West Side and of course the famous Summer Time South Swells that make the Waikiki surf come ALIVE!
In my spring time dreams, this is always how I see Waikiki and wait for the right summer days to go experience it all! Limited Edition Prints on Canvas of Waikiki Coastline can be found at the galleries around the world that support my art and online on my website here

Surf art Hawaii
Hawai'i Artist Heather Brown's "Waikiki Coastline"


No comments:

Post a Comment