Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, March 23, 2015

Heather Brown announces show dates for 2015 Japan Spring Tour

Aloha Everyone!

It's that time of year again! Long studio days painting and creating new art for my upcoming Spring shows!

My 2015 Japan Spring Tour dates and locations have been announced and here they are!

May 16, 2015 Heather Brown Gallery Tokyo Show
May 17, 2015 Heather Brown Gallery Osaka Show
May 19, 2015 Signing event at the annual Odaiba Hawaii Festival
May 21, 2015 Signing event at Dear By Ark
May 23-24 Participating Artist at the Annual Greenroom Festival in Yokohama

surf art
Surf Artist Heather Brown Announces Japan 2015 Spring Tour Dates

No comments:

Post a Comment