Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, November 21, 2014

Heather Brown Hawai'i Art Shows Winter 2014

Happy ALOHA Friday!!

I hope everyone is having a great week! We are in major travel mode still, we went from surfing on the North Shore to dipping our feet into 3+ feet of snow in Telluride Colorado getting ready for the 2014-2015 snowboard season to start!

Last week were some fun events back home on Oahu with my show at Mu'umu'u Heaven in Kailua and the annual John Kelly Environmental Awards by Surfrider Foundation Oahu in beautiful Waimea Valley.

For information on any remaining original art from my Mu'umu'u Heaven show, Please3 contact Mu'umu'u Heaven directly at 808-263-3366 or by email customerservice@muumuuheaven.com

hawaii artist
Heather Brown Original Art Skateboards at Mu'umu'u Heaven in Kailua


heather brown art
Hawai'i Surf Artist Heather Brown with original skateboard decks at her November 2014 Mu'umu'u Heaven Art Show 
Big Mahalo to Deb, Eric and the Mu'umu'u Heaven Angels for a super fun show!!

muumuu heaven
Heather Brown with the Mu'umu'u Heaven Angels November 2014

One of my favorite events each Triple Crown Season is the annual John Kelly Environmental Awards presented by The Surfrider Foundation in the beautiful Waimea Valley. I have been donating my art for the creative image and auctions for the past 6 or 7 years now and I am always stoked to be asked!
You can also now get the art that I created for this years event "Pinballs, Waimea" on my website!

surf art
2014 John Kelly Awards Poster by Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown

2014 John Kelly Awards in Waimea Valley on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawai'i

And now for the next week or so, Chris and I will be working at our studio in beautiful Telluride Colorado (maybe sneaking in some snowboarding!!) and getting ready for shows this December back home on Oahu!
heather brown snow art
Heather Brown Art "Mountain Bear"




No comments:

Post a Comment