Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, September 12, 2014

Heather Brown Art News!!! New Releases!! Happy ALOHA Friday!

Happy ALOHA Friday!!

The weeks always start going by faster and faster when my tours get closer for some reason!! Ha ha!
Been super busy painting all of the accompanying material for the new Bird Party record release coming out beginning of December, so that has been really fun and exciting to work on recently! You can check out the 4 pre-release singles for free HERE We will start taking pre-orders shortly for the limited edition 7" vinyl records and special edition record boxes and we are planning a very special record release party in mid December on Oahu, stay tuned for details!

This week I am so happy to announce that I am releasing a very special limited edition giclee on canvas as well as matted print of one of my favorite pieces that I had the honor of painting.

You can now purchase a limited edition of "Mt. Fuji" a piece that I was commissioned to paint back in 2011 for the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief. So many people have asked for it since because of the image and to some the deep meaning behind the piece. "Na Na Na Moe"

mt fuji heather brown
Hawaii Artist Heather Brown captures Spring at Mt. Fuji Japan
"Mt Fuji" is available now as a limited edition giclee on canvas in 2 sizes as well as an Artist Proof edition and all are also now available with our custom frames built on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii!

You can also find "Mt Fuji" and "Surf Sisters" now available as matted prints that are also available with our reclaimed wood frames made right here in Hawai'i!


heather brown hawaii art
"Surf Sisters" Framed Matted Print by Heather Brown


surf artist hawaii
"Mt Fuji" Framed Matted Print by Hawai'i Artist Heather Brown

I hope everyone has a great weekend! ALOHA NUI LOA and Mahalo for all of your continued support of my art!!

No comments:

Post a Comment