Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Surf Artist Heather Brown Art for 2014 Odaiba Hawaii Festival

Aloha!

I am excited to announce that I was chosen again this year to create the art for the 2014 Odaiba Hawaii Festival! The Odaiba Hawaii Festival is the largest festival worldwide celebrating the great Island State of Hawai'i. The festival runs about 2 weeks in Odaiaba, Tokyo, Japan.

As a special Limited Edition, I am also releasing the art as a Limited Edition Giclee Print on canvas as well as a hand highlighted Artist Proof Edition that is now available.

I will be having a book signing and showing art this year at the Odaiba Hawaii Festival too on Sunday May 4, 2014. If you are in the area, please come by and say ALOHA!!

surf art
Heather Brown Art for the 2014 Odaiba Hawaii Festival in Tokyo Japan


Here is the art without the Poster writing

heather brown birds
"Hawaii Artist Heather Brown's "Bird Ohana"

No comments:

Post a Comment