Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Surf Art Original by Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown

Aloha Everyone!

Happy Monday!!!!
I hope you are all enjoying the start of the new week and that you had a great weekend!
Chris and I are currently working at our studio in the mountains of Telluride Colorado for the next couple of months. We love to come up here, get in some snowboarding, snow shoeing, hiking and hot meals by the fire.

While I have been so busy getting my studio back up, i painted this smaller original right away at the kitchen table as I was missing painting so much since we had shows into mid January and then a bunch of travel and other work stuff, I felt like I had not gotten the chance to paint in a few weeks!!

I just posted this new original on my website here and I ship worldwide!

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Enjoying The Snow at her Telluride Colorado Studio

Heather Brown with new Original Wave Art from Inspired by Telluride Colorado

Surf Art Original 1086 by Heather Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment