Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Heather Brown Art New Releases for 2014

Aloha and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year)!!

Can you believe it is already 2014!!! Wow, 2013 was a blur but I had such a great year with lots of shows, travel and fun times with family and friends, I am looking forward to an even greater 2014 and hope you are too!

Thanks to the staff at The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki and everyone who came out to my show there on the 30th! I had a great time and the show was a great sold out success! Mahalo Nui Loa!!

I released two new Limited Edition pieces at the show and they are now available for purchase.

The first is the sister piece to "North Shore Rainbow" that I released just about a month ago, this one is titled "South Shore Rainbow" (I know, I am not the best at naming pieces! ha ha)

surf art
Hawaii art by Heather Brown. "South Shore Rainbow" New Limited Edition Release December 30, 2013

My second release from the show is "Midnight in Waikiki" I always love painting in these deep dark hues and contrasting with brighter highlights. I painted this piece a while back for our house so it has been hanging on our walls for a few months and I really like the feeling it gives me when I pass by it and my eye catches the bright birds or later in the day as you could feel the moods changing with the changing afternoon light. 

surf art heather brown
Heather Brown Art "Midnight in Waikiki" New Limited Edition Release December 30, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment