Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Mele Kalikimaka 2013!

Aloha!

I wanted to wish everyone the Happiest Holiday Season! 2013 has been another great year filled with making art, travelling the world to share my art and spread as much Aloha as I can, having fun surfs with The Captain and finding my second paradise in the mountains! I hope that 2013 treated you especially well and we can all look forward positively to an even better 2014!

Mele Kalikimaka and The Happiest of Holidays to you and yours from Chris and I. Mahalo for all of your continued supprt over the past 10 years, it is because of this support that I know that my goal of bringing smiles to peoples faces and Aloha to their hearts is not being missed. My desire from you for 2014 is to help me by smiling and sharing ALOHA with everyone you pass/meet/sit next to. Let's all show the World that ALOHA is alive and well and with a little bit each day, we can make positive changes for all of us!

telluride artist
Heather Brown Art "Peace Bird"

No comments:

Post a Comment