Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Heather Brown Original Surf Art #1007

Aloha!

I just finished painting a new original for my website. I had so much fun painting this one as it was very reminiscent of some of my paintings from my last year of art school at The University of Hawai'i.
It is a 16"x20" acrylic on stretched canvas. It is a bit moody and I really like that as it really speaks about what many of our winter time days on the North Shore beaches look and feel. I can almost smell the salt in the air when I look at it. Hope you like it too! It is now listed on my website under "originals"  until it sells. Mahalo!

surf artist hawaii
Hawaii Surf Art by Heather Brown Original #1007 August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment