Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Heather Brown Releases new Limited Edition Giclees from 2013 Japan Early Spring Tour

Aloha!

I hope that everyone is having a nice weekend so far! We returned from my first 2013 Spring Japan tour on Monday and unfortunately I got a bit sick from exhaustion so this week has mostly been spent in bed watching bad TV! But I am feeling like I am getting better now and hope to be creating lots of new art for my upcoming Japan tour and the 2013 Greenroom Festival soon!

I released a few new limited edition giclees on my Japan tour last week and they are now available through the galleries that represent my art worldwide as well as on my website.

surf artist, pretty birds, ocean, waves, hawaii surf
Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown's newest release "Sea Birds"

Heather Brown new release "Flowers of Spring"

Waikiki Holiday was originally commissioned to be the art for the 2013 Odaiba Hawaii Festival in Odaiba Japan. This is the largest Hawaii Festival in the world with over 3/4 of a million people in attendance. I was honored to create the art again this year for the event which was themed "Aloha Together" and see it all over the Tokyo area on my last trip to Japan in support of the festival. Now the limited edition giclees and Hand Highlighted Artist Proofs are now available!
Surf art by Heather Brown "Waikiki Holiday"

"Peaceful Bird" by Hawaii Artist Heather Brown






No comments:

Post a Comment