Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Me and My Captain Limited Edition Framed Silkscreen Print Now Available Online!

Aloha!

I hope everyone is getting ready for a great weekend! Today is me and Chris's 2 Year Wedding anniversary!
To commemorate this special day i am finally releasing the last silkscreen from my "Paper and Cotton" show at The Greenroom Gallery in Waikiki.
This one is so near and dear to my heart and I think it resonates deeply with anyone who is spending time with the most ideal person in their life and is always happy spending time together wherever they may roam.

"Me and My Captain" speaks volumes to my life and I hope you enjoy it too. We have made very special one of a kind frames for each of the 50 Limited Edition Silkscreen Prints at our studio on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawai'i using all reclaimed woods to make them extra special. Full dimensions with frame are approx 20"x24" and ready to hang!

Have a great weekend!!

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown's latest Hand Pulled Silkscreen "Me and My Captain"


Carving and signing detail for "Me and My Captain" Limited Edition Silkscreen by Surf Artist Heather Brown

"Me and My Captain" Frame and Numbering detail by Hawaii Artist Heather Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment