Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Heather Brown Show at Muʻumuʻu Heaven in Kailua November 2012

Aloha and Happy December!

This past Thursday evening, November 29, 2012, I had the honor of having my annual solo art show at Muʻumuʻu Heaven in Kailua on the East side of Oahu. This is now the 4th year in a row that I have had a show there and it is always so much fun as I love to hang out in the store and look at all the great things they have and the show is always a huge success.

This year I produced more small pieces of art for the show as well as a limited edition silkscreen print. I had this idea when we were down in Australia a few weeks ago to do a bunch of smaller pieces and frame them with the feel of the ultimate beach house, it turned out great, so great actually that it was really hard to part with them at the show, but I know they are all going to great new homes where I hope they will bring years and years of happiness and smiles!

If you are interested in any originals from the show, you can contact Mu'umu'u Heaven directly at (808) 263-3366 and they would be more than happy to help you out with what is left and they ship worldwide.
Heather Brown Art Show from Mu'umu'u Heaven on November 29, 2012


Chris made all the frames from recycled pallet wood and old reclaimed redwood flooring and the whole package together really had such a great organic feeling.

The silkscreen edition that I created for the show was a bit of a departure for me as I usually creat a new idea and pull it in one color for the entire edition, but on this one I pulled the same image with 4 different color ways and was so stoked on how they all came out singularly and even more stoked to see them hanging all together in a group. The edition is called "Sandy" and each color is limited to 25 pieces.

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown's newest hand pulled limited edition silkscreen "Sandy"

No comments:

Post a Comment