Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Heather Brown Holiday Gift Ideas!

Aloha!

I hope that everyone here in the USA and deployed had a great Thanksgiving! We had such a fun day with friends and family and great food!

I have received a lot of emails in the past few days regarding gift ideas for the holidays, so I decided to make it  little easier by highlighting a few each week on my blog here with direct links to purchase if you like what you see!


The first item is a great one for so many reasons, I picked our Green With Aloha Aluminum re-usable water (or any beverage) bottles that come complete with 2 separate tops for drinking so you can choose which one you want to use depending on what you are doing that day. I always LOVE to get gifts like these because I always can use them, great for a day at the beach, on the slopes even to keep in the fridge to have your water cold for you whenever you want. The best part about this as a gift is that it is not only a gift for the recipient but for the World as small steps like these bottles can help stop the use of single use plastics! Green With Aloha!

Clicking on the images below will take you directly to the area on my website for the product with purchasing details, etc.


Diamond Head Green With Aloha Re-usable Water bottle by Hawaii Artist Heather Brown

Haleiwa Artist Heather Brown captures the true essence of the Country and sustainability with her Haleiwa Bridge Green WIth Aloha re-usable water bottle.
The second items that I picked was my limited edition pint glasses available as a variety set of 4 as pictured below, full sets of 4 with 1 image or even just by the piece. Whenever we travel, Chris and I always try and pick up some pint glasses for our house and it is always so much fun to enjoy your favorite juices, water, sodas and more out of a glass that makes you smile!


Hawaii Artist Heather Brownʻs limited edition pint glasses
Thatʻs all for today, stay tuned throughout the upcoming weeks for more suggestions and I wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment