Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Announces October 2012 Japan Shows

Aloha Everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day and October! Wow, I can't believe it is already October!! We have had some nice fun surf here on the North Shore and absolutely beautiful weather too!

I have been busy preparing for a tour through Japan, Bali and Australia and the first two dates and locations have now been confirmed for Japan.

My first show in Japan will be on Saturday October 13, 2012 from 17:00-19:00 at the brand new Ron Herman store in Yokohama! The address of the new Ron Herman location is :

2-16-1 B1, Lumine Yokohama
Takashima, Nishi Ward, Yokohama  


 The following day, Sunday October 14, 2012, I will be having a show at The Heather Brown Gallery in Daikanyama, Tokyo from 11-6. I will be showing new limited edition releases, brand new original art as well as a special limited edition silkscreen edition made especially for my October 14, 2012 show! I hope that you can make it to one of the shows if you are in the area and tell your friends!  I am always so excited to come to Japan and especially in the Autumn time as I love the colors and the specialty foods of the season.

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Solo Show Announcement at Heather Brown Gallery in Daikanyama, Tokyo, Japan October 14, 2012
Haleiwa, Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Solo Show Announcement at Heather Brown Gallery in Daikanyama, Tokyo, Japan October 14, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment