Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown To Release 2 New Limited Edition Giclees at Wyland Gallery Haleiwa Saturday July 28, 2012

Aloha!

I hope everyone has had a great week!

I will be having a show at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa tomorrow, Saturday July 28, 2012 from 3-7pm! I will be showing new originals and even two new published originals that are now available as Limited Edition Giclees!

Haleiwa Arts Festival
Heather Brown of Haleiwa on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii will be having an Art Show on Saturday July 28, 2012 at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa

"Hoaaloha's (Best friends or dear friends in Hawaiian) is a piece that was commissioned by Rip CUrl for the Rip Curl by Heather Brown line upcoming in summer 2013. I was so stoked on how it came out that I decided to offer it up as well as a limited edition giclee of 100 as well as a Hand Highlighted Artist Proof edition of just 10.
"Hoaaloha's" (Best Friends) by Haleiwa Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown

"Pipeline Perfection" started out as a piece that was going to be much more heavilly influenced by the mountain backdrop, but as the painting continued I was constantly reminded of those special days at Pipeline on The North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii where everything is just working great and every wave could be a postcard picture. Pipeline is such a special place for me as one of my first artist studios was just up the beach fronting Rockpiles, The house that you see through the barrel of the wave would have been my old studio.
"Pipeline Perfection" By Heather Brown from the North Shore of Oahu in Haleiwa, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment