Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown's New "I Love Hawai'i" Re-usable Grocery Tote Bag

Aloha!

I just released a new value re-usable grocery tote bag available now!

I have long supported the ban on single use plastics and have done work with Surfrider Foundation, The Kokua Foundation and SeaThos Foundation in collaborating on art work and alternative products to raise awareness and help people to stop using these unnecessary single use plastic bags and water bottles.

Here is my latest release on a value based re-usable tote bag that measures 15"x13"x10" is Navy Blue and printed in white on both sides.

I am currently running a special for these limited bags of 1 bag for $10 or 4 bags for only $30! Great time to stock up and keep some in your car, backpack, etc so you always have some ready for those quick trips to the store.

You can find purchasing details for these great new bags here: http://heatherbrownart.com/home.php?gallery=0000004304&set=1&imageid=00769885

Always try and stay Green With Aloha!


I Love Hawaii Re-usable Grocery Tote Bag by North Shore Oahu Artist Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment