Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Snowboarding in Telluride with Heather Brown

Aloha Everyone and Happy Valentines Day!

I have been having a great time in Colorado with Chris for the past week. This past week we have been in the BEAUTIFUL area of Telluride and have been blessed with over 20 inches of fresh snow since we have been here! The area is so nice and the people warm and friendly. We have been having a great time with 3 full on powder days in a row!
It has been about 15 years since I have been on a snowboard, and I have been missing out, it has been so fun and cruising down 4.5 mile runs surrounded by nothing but natural beauty has been extremely inspiring. Here are a few pictures from the past week.

Heather Brown in Telluride Colorado

Heather Brown Snowboarding in Telluride, Colorado

Powder Day in Telluride Colorado

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, that looks awesome! Last week I was in the Alpes in France cruisin' down some fresh powder and it was amazing as well!

    Greetings from Holland!

    xx Iris
    blogger at onverschrokken.com

    ReplyDelete