Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Limited Edition "Character's" Show Tee's Now Available!

Aloha!

I hope everybody is having a great weekend and everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a great time with great friends and family on Kaua'i with beautiful fall Hawiian weather and lots of great food.

I just released the remaining limited edition tee's from my show in Tokyo on November 12. These are the "Characters" tees and they are water based silkscreened on super soft power washed 100% cotton tees. The tee's are sized casual unisex, so girls size down and men size up. These tee's, along with all of our printed products are all done right here on Oahu by talented and hardworking people and companies in our community. To finish them off, I hand pulled some silkscreen hang tags on recycled paper that all have their limited edition #'s. This is a limited edition tee shirt with only 100 being produced in total, so supplies are very limited. Mahalo for checking them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment