Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, October 7, 2011

"Diamond Head" by Heather Brown Featured as Cover Art for New Island Style Ukulele CD

Aloha and Happy Friday!

 A few months ago I received a sweet email from the great people at Neos Productions based out of Mililani, Hawai'i asking if I would be interested in submitting some art work for their new Island Ukulele Compilation CD. I agreed for a few reasons, but mostly because of the people at Neos productions as well as the fact that this is a local Hawai'i business that is working hard to share Aloha around the world and their hard working business and social ethics have helped them through these tough economic years and they are still producing great Hawaiian music sampler and compilation CD's to spread the Hawaiian culture (past and present) around the world.
Yesterday evening, just as Chris and I were winding down from the day (of fun surf and work) we received a surprise treat in the mail! The CD's just hot off the press! Check them out below, they came out beautiful, they sound beautiful and I am so stoked to be a part of this great project.


Island Style Ukulele CD with cover art by North Shore Oahu, Hawai'i Artist Heather Brown
Insert of Island Style Ukulele CD with Surf Artist Heather Brown bio for her cover art

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely!! I love how it's on the CD itself! I will be sure to give some of these as holiday gifts this year!

    ReplyDelete