Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

2011 Honolulu Surf Film Festival with Original Poster Art By Heather Brown

Aloha!

I was so honored to be asked to create the original poster and brochure art for the 2011 Honolulu Surf Film Festival to be held in early July. I took some inspiration from the original Big Wednesday film poster as I thought it was fitting being a Surf Film Festival and this is what I came up with.

2011 Honolulu Surf Film Festival Art created by North Shore Surf Artist Heather Brown

The original art is available for sale on my website and I ship worldwide.

This was a small write up by the Honolulu Academy of the Arts on the Film Festival which features the art as well.

Honolulu Surf Film Festival Original Art by Rip Curl Artist Heather Brown

2 comments: