Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Heather Brown Art and Matsumoto Shave Ice Collaboration

Aloha!

A while back I was asked to design a tee shirt for the World Famous Matsumoto Shave Ice for their 60th Anniversary. If you have not heard of Matsumoto Shave Ice, this link will tell you the great history
http://www.matsumotoshaveice.com/content/view/12/27/lang,en/

I was obviously so honored to be asked that I of course said yes, yes, yes! I ended up doing two designs for them and they are now available at the store and will be available shortly on their website. You can call them though and place an order for some shirts too!

With the great success of the tee shirts and sweatshirts, they asked if we could make prints and greeting cards with the designs, so we did and they are now available in the Matsumoto Shop and will also be available for a limited time from my website.

North Shore Artist Heather Brown's design for Matsumoto Shave Ice 60th Anniversary


Surf Artist Heather Brown collaboration with Matsumoto Shave Ice in Haleiwa, Hawaii

The world famous M. Matsumoto Store, serving the world's best shave ice
Heather Brown's collaboration tee's with Matsumoto Shave Ice

Heather Brown best know for her surf art, collaboration with the famous Matsumoto Shave Ice in Haleiwa, Hawaii

2 comments:

  1. My two most favorite things about the North Shore now together!! They are beautiful Heather! Can't wait go get my hands on one of the shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matsumoto was the first shave ice that my fiance and ever tried. We actually returned home to Massachusetts and bought a shave ice machine...our family and friends love it! We bought a new home and I'm going to purchase one of these prints to display above our shave ice table to surprise him!

    ReplyDelete