Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown Announces 2 Southern California Shows this May 2015!

Aloha Everyone!

I am so Happy to announce that on Saturday May 9, 2015 I will be returning to Southern California for two shows!

The first show is on Saturday May 9, 2015 from 2-4 pm at The California Surf Museum in Ocean side, California. This meet and greet and signing event will be the official kick off party for my exhibit that will be up through the summer at The California Surf Museum. I am so excited to have the chance to exhibit my artwork there and as a special surprise, I will be unveiling my newest piece which is of one of my favorite San Diego surf spots! Years ago I lived in Oceanside on the strand and never in my wildest dreams would I think that I would have the opportunity to exhibit my art here at the museum that means so much to the history of surfing!

california surf museum
Heather Brown Surf Art Exhibit at The California Surf Museum May 9, 2015 2-4 PM

Later that evening, I will be taking part in "An evening of Aloha" at Bliss 101 in Encinitas with friend and fellow artist Susan Wickstrand Roche. We both and the pleasure of showing together this past August and we are getting together again for a fun night of food, drinks, music and of course ART!

An evening of Aloha with Heather Brown and Susan Wickstrand Roche at Bliss 101 in Encinitas. May 9, 6-8 pm

Following these two shows, I will be off to Japan for my Spring 2015 tour and back home to Oahu for a few shows this summer!!

Mahalo nui loa for all of the continued support! ALOHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment