Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Upcoming Shows!

Aloha All!

I wanted to write a quick blog to let everyone know that I will be having two shows on Oahu on February 12, 2011.
The first show will be at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa from 12-3 pm followed by another show that night at The Wyland Gallery on Lewers St in Waikiki from 6-9 pm.
I have been painting a lot of new pieces since the New Year and will have two new and different collections for each show, so if you are able, you might want to come to both shows!
As well as lot's of new originals, there will also be 4 new published pieces! I hope to see you all there.

Mahalo,

Heather

Two shows on 1 day with Surf Artist Heather Brown at The Wyland Galleries on Oahu

No comments:

Post a Comment